BUSINESS ELECTRONIC BANKING:
The flexibility you want, the security you need.
FCB’s Business Electronic Banking Client Workstation supports multiple users, so you can provide different employees with varying levels of access to accounts and services. Customizable options let you set up transaction limits or require multiple approvers for certain transactions, for greater security.
- Already have Business Electronic Banking? Login here
- View your bank statements online
- View account balances and transaction details in real time
- Set up alerts to be notified of important account activity (FREE)
- View front and back images of cancelled checks
- Issue stop payment requests in real time
- Reconcile your accounts with the ability to export data to Microsoft® Money,
Money Plus, Quicken®, and QuickBooks®
- Make loan payments and initiate loan advances
- Reorder checks
Increase Security and Fraud Detection
- Fight check fraud with Positive Pay
- Set up multiple users with varying levels of access
Initiate Wire & ACH Transfers and Payments
- Transfer funds in real time: set up one-time or recurring payments
- Initiate direct deposit of payroll
- Pay state and federal tax payments
- Send money internationally (FX)
How to Enroll
To enroll in Business Electronic Banking, please visit one of our banking centers.
Meet the FCB Business Banking Team
Contact Us Today to Learn More!
To learn more and discuss your options, stop by your neighborhood FCB banking center or call us toll-free at 1.855.765.2201.
How does FCB Rate?
FCB works hard to continuously provide our clients with the best banking solutions and customer service. Our reputation for excellence also extends into the banking industry. Here are a couple notable recognitions that FCB has been awarded. Bank stronger with FCB and experience the difference of a bank that works hard for you.
Superior Five-Star Rating
by Bauer Financial.
Bauer Financial is a registered trademark.
8th Best Bank in America
FCB Financial Holdings rated 8th Best Bank in America by Forbes in 2018.